A 2000 page view Thanks!

I just wanted to once again thank all of you that continue to visit the My Motorbike Obsessions blog and mini-motorcycle media empire. Last night after feeding the baby I logged in a saw that the site had hit the 2000 page view mark. I know in this day and age of instant media social gratification that 2000 page views is but a single drop of water in the ocean of available content. For me it is nice to be able to entertain a few people and blog about my motorcycle hobbies in between doing the things that one must do to feed their family.

I promise to continue with what I have here for as long as I can and that I have many ideas in the works for future content. If you have been here this long, then please stick around some more. If you are just joining the site, stay tuned.

Thanks again!

Blue

Comments

Popular Posts