My queen, two princesses and my three mistresses...

Life continues to march on. I finally had my first full day off in three weeks last weekend after a busy work schedule with the class I teach and direct. Not much got done on the bikes other than getting in the garage and getting the two running ones started just to hear their sweet internal combustion noises.

Yesterday my second daughter was born so I was a busy man acting like birthing coach and single dad to my 5 year old. Today my family should all be together at home and I will take some time off to get the new family unit together before getting back to the grind.

My wife (the queen) is a trooper. From water break to first new baby cries was 2 hours and 41 minutes. No time for an epidural so she did it the old fashioned way. My 5 year old (princess #1) stayed in the room during the delivery and was a trooper. Never once did she flinch and was a protective big sister as soon as her baby sister came out. My newborn (princess #2) is a happy, healthy little monkey just getting used to the world.

Once we get into our new rhythm I will get into the garage and see what work I can do on the bikes (the 3 mistresses). The race bike is almost ready for its debut. The V-Strom is ready for a wash and some new shoes. I also want to get the left cowling painted. The TX750 needs to be worked on. I want to get a bench and finish up the engine rebuild so that I can get out and ride in the great SoCal weather we have been having lately.

Updates will come when they can. Thanks for sticking around.

Blue

Comments

Popular Posts