Getting the word out. Buy this Harley!

I am not a cruiser guy. Maybe some day on the future, but for now I like an upright seating position and sporty handling. That being said, I have a buddy selling a Harley so I thought I'd help get the word out.




 Here is the text from the original Craigslist Ad:

"Selling a 2004 Harley Fat Boy in great shape! 25,000 miles, always dealer maintained, always garage kept! Vance & Hines pipes, oil cooler, saddle bags, sissy seat, aftermarket wheels front and back, good tires, recent oil change, clean title. Needs nothing but a new owner - come get your summer cruising started! If ad is up, bike is still available. Email, call, or text me at 9I9.62I.9six4O - thanks!"

So if you are interested in getting a nicely kept cruiser for rolling up the coast in style, give him a shout.

Be sure to tell him you saw it here on My Motorbike Obsessions. Its worth a six-pack for me if you do!

Blue

Comments

Popular Posts