Summer Vacation!

Hey friends, I know it has been awhile since my last post. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of work, family visits and trip preparation. I have only commuted a couple of days on the Yamaha to work. The day after tomorrow I will be on a plane to Japan for an extended summer break to visit my in-laws. I will attempt to post updates from Japan on bike related activities. Until then you can look back at some old posts to catch up with how the last 2 1/2 years of blogging have been since my early days of getting back into motorcycling. You can take a look at my posts from my last big trip to Japan here, here, here and here. I started supporting one of my favorite podcasts on Patreon this month and was able to get some cool stickers for my Flat Track CRF as you can see below. While in Japan I plan on renting a bike and maybe getting out on a dirt bike. I also plan on shopping for some parts for a potential future custom bike project. Come back and visit the blog soon for some international motorbiking content!

じゃあまたね! (See you later!)

Blue




Comments

Popular Posts