Video proof that I didn't improve any for my second Flat Track race!

I finally got off my butt and finished editing my GoPro video of my second flat track race. I used my helmet mounted Hero 4 to capture all of the exciting action from the back of the pack. I forgot to start the camera for my heat races. These are the mains. I raced in two classes this weekend. The first race is the Vet 35+ Novice class. It was combined with the Vet 35+ Amateur class. I then raced in the Open Beginner class. The races were back to back which was interesting. I had a good time even though I didn't improve my results. I had worse starts and even got lapped by the whole field in my heat race. Good thing I'm not in this for the money! I'm not sure when I'll race again. The race budget is kind of dry and the holidays are coming. I hope to get out on the bike soon. Until then enjoy the race!

Blue

Comments

Popular Posts